Обсуждение: OK to remove operators for exp() and ln()

OK to remove operators for exp() and ln()

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
How about it? The ";" and ":" operators were deprecated for 7.0 (and are
likely to be little-used anyway). For the 7.0 release, they print a
nasty warning every time they are used. Can I remove them for 7.1?
                   - Thomas

Re: OK to remove operators for exp() and ln()

Дата:
> How about it? The ";" and ":" operators were deprecated for 7.0 (and are
> likely to be little-used anyway). For the 7.0 release, they print a
> nasty warning every time they are used. Can I remove them for 7.1?

I had 'em on my hit list too.  Ready ... aim ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: OK to remove operators for exp() and ln()

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> > How about it? The ";" and ":" operators were deprecated for 7.0 (and are
> > likely to be little-used anyway). For the 7.0 release, they print a
> > nasty warning every time they are used. Can I remove them for 7.1?
>
> I had 'em on my hit list too.  Ready ... aim ...

... fire

Re: OK to remove operators for exp() and ln()

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> > I had 'em on my hit list too.  Ready ... aim ...
> ... fire

Already hit and sunk.
                   - Thomas