Обсуждение: scp daemon working?

scp daemon working?

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
Is it just me (or my new dial-in drop) or is the scp server daemon not
completely working on hub.org? I get a password prompt but it never
starts transferring files.
                  - Thomas

Re: scp daemon working?

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Is it just me (or my new dial-in drop) or is the scp server daemon not
> completely working on hub.org? I get a password prompt but it never
> starts transferring files

You?

> scp udm-diff.gz hub.org:udm-diff.gz
udm-diff.gz          100% |*****************************|  1320 00:00

Re: scp daemon working?

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> You?

Maybe. It is working now when I explicitly try "scp1". Pretty sure I
tried that earlier.

btw, when using scp2, things seems to stop when my side requests X11
forwarding.
                  - Thomas

Re: scp daemon working?

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > You?
>
> Maybe. It is working now when I explicitly try "scp1". Pretty sure I
> tried that earlier.
>
> btw, when using scp2, things seems to stop when my side requests X11
> forwarding.

that one I have no way to test, apparently ... FreeBSD has 'ssh' only,
with 'ssh -2' forcing ssh2 mode ... but I can't find anything similar for
scp.  Trying ssh -2 though, I can connect and get logged in ...

Re: Re: scp daemon working?

От
Hannu Krosing
Дата:
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> that one I have no way to test, apparently ... FreeBSD has 'ssh' only,
> with 'ssh -2' forcing ssh2 mode ... but I can't find anything similar for
> scp.

The only way I've been able to influence scp is through .ssh/config