Обсуждение: Client Window-VFP with Linux-PostgreSQL

Client Window-VFP with Linux-PostgreSQL

От
"Giuliano"
Дата:
Hi all
I develop in Visual FoxPro and I need to connect a client of Visual FoxPro
with a database PostgreSQL of a Server Linux
can somebody help me?
I don't know English a lot so they excuse me if I write bad

Thank's

Re: Client Window-VFP with Linux-PostgreSQL

От
Hannu Krosing
Giuliano wrote:

> Hi all
> I develop in Visual FoxPro and I need to connect a client of Visual FoxPro
> with a database PostgreSQL of a Server Linux
> can somebody help me?

Use the ODBC driver. You can get it from

ftp://www.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/latest/

And make sure your postgres runs with tcp-socet access on (switch -i)
and that you client computer is allowed to connect, see data/pg_hba.conf

Hannu