Обсуждение: Release of 7.2

Release of 7.2

От
mlw
Дата:
Just want to say I have been looking at the development version of 7.2 and I am
completely impressed. The one huge stumbling block to a 24x7 deployment,
vacuum, has been removed!! This is utterly fantastic! Is there a target date
for release? (sorry for asking, I know how irritating such questions are.)

Re: Release of 7.2

От
Turbo Fredriksson
Дата:
What's new in 7.2? URL?

-- Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective
aboutwho its friends are         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   Debian Certified Linux Developer   _ /// / /__| | | | | |_|
|> <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@tripnet.se \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Stockholm/Sweden

Rule Psix jihad PLO Iran arrangements nitrate Nazi class struggle
toluene spy plutonium Soviet Marxist tritium attack

Re: Release of 7.2-Not released!!! Just a Question!

От
mlw
Дата:
Oops!! I looked at the title and it may have been misleading. Sorry.

mlw wrote:

> Just want to say I have been looking at the development version of 7.2 and I am
> completely impressed. The one huge stumbling block to a 24x7 deployment,
> vacuum, has been removed!! This is utterly fantastic! Is there a target date
> for release? (sorry for asking, I know how irritating such questions are.)

5-4-3-2-1 Thunderbirds are GO!
------------------------
http://www.mohawksoft.com

Re: Release of 7.2

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
See the TODO list with dashes.

> What's new in 7.2? URL?
>
> --
>  Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
>  ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
>          / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   Debian Certified Linux Developer
>   _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@tripnet.se
>
> Rule Psix jihad PLO Iran arrangements nitrate Nazi class struggle
> toluene spy plutonium Soviet Marxist tritium attack
> [See http://www.aclu.org/echelonwatch/index.html for more about this]

Pennsylvania19026