Обсуждение: Poster(s) needed

Poster(s) needed

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Hi,

since we will show PostgreSQL related stuff on Linuxtag in Germany next
month, I'd like to get some PostgreSQL posters for the booth. But I have
no idea where to find some.

Do we have that kind of stuff? Or where could I get it? Preferable of course as file so I can print it myself.

Thanks in advance

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

Re: Poster(s) needed

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Not that I'm aware of anyone making ...

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since we will show PostgreSQL related stuff on Linuxtag in Germany next
> month, I'd like to get some PostgreSQL posters for the booth. But I have
> no idea where to find some.
>
> Do we have that kind of stuff? Or where could I get it? Preferable of course as file so I can print it myself.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Meskes
> Michael@Fam-Meskes.De
> Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire!
> Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!

Re: Poster(s) needed

От
Lincoln Yeoh
Дата:
How about the postgresql logo - is there a source vector/postscript of it
so that he can blow it up without res loss and print it? The logo designer
may still have the source files.

Cheerio,
Link.

At 02:56 AM 5/18/02 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>Not that I'm aware of anyone making ...
>
>On Fri, 17 May 2002, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > month, I'd like to get some PostgreSQL posters for the booth. But I have
> > no idea where to find some.
> >
> > Do we have that kind of stuff? Or where could I get it? Preferable of
> course as file so I can print it myself.

Re: Poster(s) needed

Дата:
Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh@pop.jaring.my> writes:
> How about the postgresql logo - is there a source vector/postscript of it
> so that he can blow it up without res loss and print it?

I have EPS versions of both the elephant-in-crystal and cartoon-elephant
logos.  I'm pretty sure both are up on the website someplace, 'cause I
didn't make either one.

BTW, Marc will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think officially the
crystal one is the PG project logo while the cartoon is more associated
with PostgreSQL Inc.  I tend to ignore this distinction though, since
the crystal logo renders beautifully on screen but is nearly unusable
for black-and-white printouts.  So I like to use whichever fits the
need at hand.
        regards, tom lane