Обсуждение: NO CREATE TABLE

NO CREATE TABLE

От
Marcia Abade
Дата:
Please,
I saw some articles about de implementation off some security rules like
NO CREATE TABLE and the possibility of the implementation in version 7.2
of PostgreSQL.
Could you confirm this information? Is there this implementation in 7.2?

If not, what coul I do to create a user without the privilege CREATE
TABLE?

Вложения

Re: NO CREATE TABLE

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
Marcia Abade wrote:
> Please,
> I saw some articles about de implementation off some security rules like
> NO CREATE TABLE and the possibility of the implementation in version 7.2
> of PostgreSQL.
> Could you confirm this information? Is there this implementation in 7.2?
>
> If not, what coul I do to create a user without the privilege CREATE
> TABLE?

Feature will be in 7.3 only.

Pennsylvania19026