Обсуждение: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
the main tree ...

2 down ... so many more to go :)

Re: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
Greg Copeland
Дата:
I must be blind.  I don't see links to gborg anywhere on the developer
or main site web pages.  Perhaps more obvious a sister site link would
be of value.

The only link I found was under "User's Lounge" and then "PostgreSQL
Related Projects".  Perhaps extra link emphasis is needed since a
seemingly new level of demand is being placed on gborg's significance?

Sign,

    Greg Copeland

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 17:46, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
> ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
> the main tree ...
>
> 2 down ... so many more to go :)

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: [ODBC] ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
This is all in Vince's area ...

On 23 Aug 2002, Greg Copeland wrote:

> I must be blind.  I don't see links to gborg anywhere on the developer
> or main site web pages.  Perhaps more obvious a sister site link would
> be of value.
>
> The only link I found was under "User's Lounge" and then "PostgreSQL
> Related Projects".  Perhaps extra link emphasis is needed since a
> seemingly new level of demand is being placed on gborg's significance?
>
> Sign,
>
>     Greg Copeland
>

> On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 17:46, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> > Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
> > ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
> > the main tree ...
> >
> > 2 down ... so many more to go :)

Re: [ODBC] ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> This is all in Vince's area ...

You're right.  You don't see 'em.

> On 23 Aug 2002, Greg Copeland wrote:
>
> > I must be blind.  I don't see links to gborg anywhere on the developer
> > or main site web pages.  Perhaps more obvious a sister site link would
> > be of value.
> >
> > The only link I found was under "User's Lounge" and then "PostgreSQL
> > Related Projects".  Perhaps extra link emphasis is needed since a
> > seemingly new level of demand is being placed on gborg's significance?
> >
> > Sign,
> >
> >     Greg Copeland
> >

> > On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 17:46, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > >
> > > Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
> > > ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
> > > the main tree ...
> > >
> > > 2 down ... so many more to go :)

> > > TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Vince.
      http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com

Re: [ODBC] ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> This is all in Vince's area ...

Correction.  You're not looking, it's in the users lounge.  We've
covered the button thing already.

> On 23 Aug 2002, Greg Copeland wrote:
>
> > I must be blind.  I don't see links to gborg anywhere on the developer
> > or main site web pages.  Perhaps more obvious a sister site link would
> > be of value.
> >
> > The only link I found was under "User's Lounge" and then "PostgreSQL
> > Related Projects".  Perhaps extra link emphasis is needed since a
> > seemingly new level of demand is being placed on gborg's significance?
> >
> > Sign,
> >
> >     Greg Copeland
> >

> > On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 17:46, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > >
> > > Just so that everyone knows, Dave Page created a project on GBorg for the
> > > ODBC driver, and I've just finished moving it over and removing it from
> > > the main tree ...
> > >
> > > 2 down ... so many more to go :)

> > > TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Vince.
      http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com

Re: [ODBC] ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

От
Andrew Sullivan
Дата:
Hot sure if this is the right list, but. . .

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 08:20:14PM -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

> > This is all in Vince's area ...
>
> Correction.  You're not looking, it's in the users lounge.  We've
> covered the button thing already.
>

> > On 23 Aug 2002, Greg Copeland wrote:
> >
> > > I must be blind.  I don't see links to gborg anywhere on the developer
> > > or main site web pages.  Perhaps more obvious a sister site link would
> > > be of value.

. . .given that so many projects are being moved out of the tree, and
given that everyone keeps talking about "gborg" on the list, would it
be possible to change the link name from "PostgreSQL Related
Projects" to "PostgreSQL Related Projects ('gborg')".  Users are
going to go looking for "gborg", because that's what everyone calls
it.  It'd be nice to make it real easy to find.

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110