Обсуждение: lots of configure failures on freebsd/alpha

lots of configure failures on freebsd/alpha

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/sem.h usability... no
checking sys/sem.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/sem.h... yes
checking sys/socket.h usability... no
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking sys/shm.h usability... no
checking sys/shm.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/shm.h... yes
checking sys/un.h usability... no
checking sys/un.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking termios.h presence... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking utime.h usability... no
checking utime.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: utime.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: utime.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: utime.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: netinet/in.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: netinet/in.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: netinet/in.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

checking types of arguments for accept()... configure: error: could not
determine argument types
gmake: *** [config.status] Error 1

Chris

Re: lots of configure failures on freebsd/alpha

Дата:
> configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
> [many similar]

<<bare ass guess>> do these headers assume <sys/types.h> as a
prerequisite on your system?

Not sure why it'd have just now broken, though.  Take a look at the most
recent commits to the configure stuff if you need clues.
        regards, tom lane

Re: lots of configure failures on freebsd/alpha

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
> <<bare ass guess>> do these headers assume <sys/types.h> as a
> prerequisite on your system?

I don't know - I'll check

> Not sure why it'd have just now broken, though.  Take a look at the most
> recent commits to the configure stuff if you need clues.

I haven't tried a build for a few weeks...

Chris

Re: lots of configure failures on freebsd/alpha

От
Rod Taylor
Дата:
On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 04:29, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> writes:
> > configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: present but cannot be compiled
> > configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
> > [many similar]
>
> <<bare ass guess>> do these headers assume <sys/types.h> as a
> prerequisite on your system?
>
> Not sure why it'd have just now broken, though.  Take a look at the most
> recent commits to the configure stuff if you need clues.

It has something to do with threading.  I have the same errors on a
standard ./configure, but if I run ./configure --with-threads there are
no errors and everything runs fine.

I'll check a little more into it.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>