Обсуждение: RPM building fun

RPM building fun

От
David Fetter
Дата:
Kind people,

Is there some magic I can use to keep the following from happening in
the when I build from the .spec file?  I'm starting with the
Postgresql 7.3.4 spec file, version bumped, patches removed.

configure: error: unrecognized option: --infodir=/usr/share/info

Is there some way to remove this piece of sh^H^Hlegacy from the
configure script?  Does anybody actually use info?

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Re: RPM building fun

От
"Joshua D. Drake"

>Is there some way to remove this piece of sh^H^Hlegacy from the
>configure script?  Does anybody actually use info?

All of GNU.

>Cheers,

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

Re: RPM building fun

От
Shridhar Daithankar
Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Is there some way to remove this piece of sh^H^Hlegacy from the
>> configure script?  Does anybody actually use info?
> All of GNU.

Additionally it is very good resource when you use Konqueror to browse it as html..
 Shridhar

Re: RPM building fun

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 11:45:06AM +0530, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >>Is there some way to remove this piece of sh^H^Hlegacy from the
> >>configure script?  Does anybody actually use info?
> >All of GNU.
>
> Additionally it is very good resource when you use Konqueror to
> browse it as html..

Roight.  How to tell it to get the right prefix, then?

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Re: RPM building fun

От
Shridhar Daithankar
Дата:
On Thursday 20 November 2003 13:09, David Fetter wrote:

> > >All of GNU.
> >
> > Additionally it is very good resource when you use Konqueror to
> > browse it as html..
>
> Roight.  How to tell it to get the right prefix, then?

I didn't get you.. I type info:/autoconf and it will show me the autoconf
page.

You mean extension of actual info files? No idea. Never seen them in
wild...:-)
Shridhar