Обсуждение: psql i18n - sk

psql i18n - sk

От
Zoltan Bartko
Дата:
Dear hackers,

attached you may find the slovak (sk) translation of the psql message strings.

I wanted to check out the newest ones (my version is from jul.16) but I was
told by my browser that no such file existed
(http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/po-current/psql.pot), so
maybe I just missed something.

Please have a look at it. In the next few days I would like to commit a few
other i18n-sk files too.

Greetings

Zoltan

Re: psql i18n - sk

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Zoltan Bartko wrote:
> attached you may find the slovak (sk) translation of the psql message
> strings.

Installed.

> I wanted to check out the newest ones (my version is from jul.16) but
> I was told by my browser that no such file existed
> (http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/po-current/psql.po
>t), so maybe I just missed something.

It's currently broken because of some earlier breakage in a translation,
but it should be back in a few hours.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: psql i18n - sk

От
Zoltan Bartko
Дата:
Hackers/Peter,

attached you may find a tarball with somme message catalogs transalated to sk.
The rest will follow.

A question: does anything like a string-freeze happen in a PostgreSQL
development cycle? If so, when is it going to be in the case of PgSQL 7.5?

Cheers,

Zoltan

Dňa So 31. Júl 2004 09:58 ste napísali:
> Zoltan Bartko wrote:
> > attached you may find the slovak (sk) translation of the psql message
> > strings.
>
> Installed.
>
> > I wanted to check out the newest ones (my version is from jul.16) but
> > I was told by my browser that no such file existed
> > (http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/po-current/psql.po
> >t), so maybe I just missed something.
>
> It's currently broken because of some earlier breakage in a translation,
> but it should be back in a few hours.

Re: psql i18n - sk

Дата:
Zoltan Bartko <bartko.zoltan@pobox.sk> writes:
> A question: does anything like a string-freeze happen in a PostgreSQL=20
> development cycle?

Yes.

> If so, when is it going to be in the case of PgSQL 7.5?

Not for a good long while yet.  I'd not suggest getting excited about
translation for another month or two ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: psql i18n - sk

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Zoltan Bartko wrote:
> attached you may find a tarball with somme message catalogs
> transalated to sk. The rest will follow.

Installed.

> A question: does anything like a string-freeze happen in a PostgreSQL
> development cycle? If so, when is it going to be in the case of PgSQL
> 7.5?

Now that all the feature patches are in, it's "strings wide open" time
as we revise all newly added strings for adherence to our style
guidelines.  String freeze is typically the last beta before the
release candidates or thereabouts.

--
Peter Eisentraut