Обсуждение: What's wrong with the lists?

What's wrong with the lists?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Hi,

Is there something weird going on with the lists?

I ask because lately there has been spam showing up rather frequently,
something that happenned only very ocassionally.  Has there been a
change from human moderation to robotical approval of messages?

Also, my last auto-mails to pgsql-committers have been held for
moderator approval.  Maybe I should subscribe-nomail the @postgresql.org
account to the list so that it doesn't happen ... but I wonder why isn't
it working like it was before?

Not meant to criticize anyone -- I'd just like to adjust my config if
there's need to.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
The easiest way to resolve [trivial code guidelines disputes] is to fire

Re: What`s wrong with the lists?

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата:

Re: What`s wrong with the lists?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> > Is there something weird going on with the lists?
> >
> > I ask because lately there has been spam showing up rather frequently,
>
> I'm not seeing this here. Can you point to a specific message on hackers?
> The only list I see that has spam is pg-press.

Doh!  I understand what's happening now.  The problem is that some spam
arrives to pgsql-es-ayuda-owner@postgresql.org with Cc: pgsql-hackers,
and I have a procmail rule that redirects that to pgsql-hackers before
the rule that redirects it to the pgsql-es-ayuda-owner mbox.  The
solution seems to be to put the -owner rule before the others ...
sorry for the noise.