Обсуждение: 8.2 hold queue

8.2 hold queue

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
I have applied all the patches in the patch queue, and am starting to
look at the patches_hold queue, which are patches submitted after the
feature freeze.
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

Re: 8.2 hold queue [MB Chars' Case Conversion]

От
Volkan YAZICI
Дата:
Hi,

On Mar 08 04:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have applied all the patches in the patch queue, and am starting to
> look at the patches_hold queue, which are patches submitted after the
> feature freeze.

Related with
 BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale Case Conversion Fix for MB Chars

posts, I wanted to report that case conversion routines in the current
CVS tip is working without any problem.

I tested upper(), lower() functions and ILIKE, ~* operators for Turkish
characters and they were all succeeded.

Regards.