Обсуждение: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

От
Mandy Abrahams
Дата:
Hi,

Perhaps one of you can help me.
I am a IT Executive Recruiter from a Search firm in Toronto looking
for a Postgres Developer/ Administrator to work on a Two week(80
hours) contract to fix my clients Postgres Problem.

My client in situated in Toronto, Canada and needs someone to start
Mid/Late June.

If you are interested in hearing more, or know someone who may be
interested in working on a short contract with a great company,
please can you reply to this email or call 416-928-1212 ext 228.

I look forward to your response.

Thanking you kindly,
--
Mandy Abrahams
Executive IT Recruiter

OFFICE: (416) 928-1212  ext  228
FAX:    (416) 928-0555

EMAIL:   mandya@fernstevens.com
WEBSITE: www.fernstevens.com

FERN STEVENS & ASSOCIATES
4950 Yonge Street, Suite 1102
North York, Ontario
M2N 6K1

PROVIDING RECRUITMENT & SELECTION SERVICES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA,
USA & EUROPE SINCE 1986.

Re: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

От
Andrew Dunstan

One of the first things an IT Executive Recruiter needs to learn is
where to post job info - in this case it would be the pgsql-jobs list ;-)

cheers

andrew

Mandy Abrahams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Perhaps one of you can help me.
> I am a IT Executive Recruiter from a Search firm in Toronto looking
> for a Postgres Developer/ Administrator to work on a Two week(80
> hours) contract to fix my clients Postgres Problem.
>
> My client in situated in Toronto, Canada and needs someone to start
> Mid/Late June.
>
> If you are interested in hearing more, or know someone who may be
> interested in working on a short contract with a great company, please
> can you reply to this email or call 416-928-1212 ext 228.
>
> I look forward to your response.
>
> Thanking you kindly,

Re: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 16:52:09 -0400, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> One of the first things an IT Executive Recruiter needs to learn is
> where to post job info - in this case it would be the pgsql-jobs list ;-)

But his timing is pretty good, there will shortly be a bunch of Postgres
experts in Toronto.

Re: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

От
Christopher Browne
Дата:
In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, bruno@wolff.to (Bruno Wolff III) transmitted:
> On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 16:52:09 -0400,
>   Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>>

>> One of the first things an IT Executive Recruiter needs to learn is
>> where to post job info - in this case it would be the pgsql-jobs list ;-)
>
> But his timing is pretty good, there will shortly be a bunch of Postgres
> experts in Toronto.

Possibly, possibly not...

A reasonable set of "obvious people" have talked with them, and the
contract hasn't yet been filled.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://linuxfinances.info/info/slony.html

"During the rise of the merchant class, the landed aristocracy
understood the value of creating food, but didn't appreciate that food
isn't valuable unless it reaches hungry mouths.

New ideas aren't valuable unless they reach hungry minds. "
-- Mark Miller