Обсуждение: getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS files

getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS files

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
I realize this isn't the forum for this, but it's the closest thing
to it.

In order to move to pgfoundry I need the CVS repository. I can get it
myself if I can login to gborg, or can someone tar it up and put it
somewhere ?

Dave

Re: getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS files

От
"Dave Page"

> In order to move to pgfoundry I need the CVS repository. I can get it
> myself if I can login to gborg, or can someone tar it up and put it
somewhere ?

For other projects I've setup rsync to copy the cvs hourly, then turned it off  when everything is committed and synced
andthe users are all happy.

I can do so for jdbc if you like? If so, what are the project names on each site?

Regards, Dave

Re: getting access to gborg, specifically the jdbc CVS files

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dave,
On 7-Sep-06, at 10:32 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

on gborg, the project is pgjdbc
on pgfoundry the project is jdbc

On 7/9/06 15:34, "Dave Cramer" <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

>> I can do so for jdbc if you like? If so, what are the project names
>> on each site?
>
> on gborg, the project is pgjdbc
> on pgfoundry the project is jdbc

Hi Dave,

I've setup a cron job to sync pgFoundry to Gborg every hour at half past,
and run an initial sync. When your developers have committed the last of
their changes to Gborg and are happy that everything looks good on pgFoundry
I'll remove the cron job and you can continue to work on the pgFoundry site.

Please let me know when you want to me complete the migration.

Regards, Dave.