Обсуждение: new language translation (.po)

new language translation (.po)

От
Gevik Babakhani
Дата:
Folks,

I would like to create a language translation. Is there a procedure for
that?

I notices there are several .po files. How do I compile/enable the new
language translation once I have created a new .po file?

Regards,
Gevik.

Re: new language translation (.po)

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:

http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: new language translation (.po)

От
Gevik Babakhani
Thank you :)

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 16:30 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. September 2006 15:40 schrieb Gevik Babakhani:
> > I would like to create a language translation. Is there a procedure for
> > that?
>
> http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/

Re: new language translation (.po)

От
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Дата:
On 9/19/06, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am Montag, 18. September 2006 15:40 schrieb Gevik Babakhani:
> > I would like to create a language translation. Is there a procedure for
> > that?
>
> http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/
On that note ... I haven't seen anything about translation work on
the doc-list for the upcoming release, nor have I heard from Connie
or Anastasios.  Will there be anything happening in this regard?

Cheers,
Andrej

Re: new language translation (.po)

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> On that note ... I haven't seen anything about translation work on
> the doc-list for the upcoming release, nor have I heard from Connie
> or Anastasios.  Will there be anything happening in this regard?

What sort of anything are you hoping to see?  We don't have
documentation translations that are synchronized with releases.

--
Peter Eisentraut