Обсуждение: Commitfest status?

Commitfest status?

Дата:
Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?
        regards, tom lane

Re: Commitfest status?

От
Joe Conway
Tom Lane wrote:
> Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
> Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?

I haven't yet committed the dblink patch posted here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2008-06/msg00016.php

Should I post it on the wiki before committing? Either way I'll commit
in the next day or so.

Joe

Re: Commitfest status?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Joe Conway wrote:

> I haven't yet committed the dblink patch posted here:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2008-06/msg00016.php
>
> Should I post it on the wiki before committing? Either way I'll commit
> in the next day or so.

It doesn't matter.  Patches are only listed in the wiki so that we don't
forget about them, or if you want someone else to review them.

Re: Commitfest status?

От
"Josh Berkus"
Дата:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:19:39 -0400Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
> Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?

I think Bruce and I have added everything submitted to June 29.  I've
been offline for 36 hours, though, so I'm scanning hackers and patches
now.  Help welcomed -- I'm on dial-up and it's slow.

Time for people to start volunteering to review stuff!  I'll start
round-robin after a few days.  So put your names on the stuff you know
you can review now.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco 415-752-2500

Re: Commitfest status?

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
Tom Lane napsal(a):
> Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
> Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?

There is Collation at database level patch.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-07/msg00019.php

Please, put it on the list. I'm not able edit the wiki page now. :(
    Thanks Zdenek

Re: Commitfest status?

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
Zdenek Kotala napsal(a):
> Tom Lane napsal(a):
>> Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
>> Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?
>
> There is Collation at database level patch.
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-07/msg00019.php
>
> Please, put it on the list. I'm not able edit the wiki page now. :(

After short battle added.
    Zdenek

Re: Commitfest status?

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
> Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?

we noticed the libpq events (hooks) patch was missing...so we duly added it :-).

merlin

Re: Commitfest status?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tuesday 01 July 2008 17:38:28 Josh Berkus wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:19:39 -0400
>
>  Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Well, it's July 1, and time for another commit fest to begin.
> > Do we have all the submitted patches queued up at
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-07 ?
>
> I think Bruce and I have added everything submitted to June 29.  I've
> been offline for 36 hours, though, so I'm scanning hackers and patches
> now.  Help welcomed -- I'm on dial-up and it's slow.
>
> Time for people to start volunteering to review stuff!  I'll start
> round-robin after a few days.  So put your names on the stuff you know
> you can review now.

Note that Robert Lor has an updated patch for the dtrace probes that we have
seen over here @ omniti, but I don't think he has posted it yet, so it isn't
reflected in the wiki... Robert, care to post that?

--
Robert Treat