Обсуждение: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0721

WITH RECUSIVE patches 0721

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
Hi,

Here is the lastest WITH RECURSIVE patches against 2007/07/17 CVS (CVS
HEAD won't compile for me).

This version includes regression tests and is almost ready for commit
IMO.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Вложения

Re: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0721

От
Markus Wanner
Дата:
Hi,

Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> CVS HEAD won't compile for me

Did you try 'make clean' and rebuild? (Or even distclean). There were
some changes to pg_proc. At least, that problem has biten me this
morning, but after that, I could compile HEAD just fine.

Regards

Markus

Re: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0721

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Hi,
>
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > CVS HEAD won't compile for me
>
> Did you try 'make clean' and rebuild? (Or even distclean).

Actually what I did was do cvs update on 2007/07/17 CVS HEAD (I kept
freshly gotten CVS work files as a tar ball).

> There were
> some changes to pg_proc. At least, that problem has biten me this
> morning, but after that, I could compile HEAD just fine.

I got following:

functioncmds.c:232: error: `FUNC_PARAM_TABLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
functioncmds.c:232: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
functioncmds.c:232: error: for each function it appears in.)
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: WITH RECUSIVE patches 0721

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
2008/7/21 Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> > CVS HEAD won't compile for me
>>
>> Did you try 'make clean' and rebuild? (Or even distclean).
>
> Actually what I did was do cvs update on 2007/07/17 CVS HEAD (I kept
> freshly gotten CVS work files as a tar ball).
>
>> There were
>> some changes to pg_proc. At least, that problem has biten me this
>> morning, but after that, I could compile HEAD just fine.
>
> I got following:
>
> functioncmds.c:232: error: `FUNC_PARAM_TABLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
> functioncmds.c:232: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> functioncmds.c:232: error: for each function it appears in.)

it is new symbol from table function patch

regards
Pavel Stehule