Обсуждение: alpha 2 release notes

alpha 2 release notes

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
If someone wants to start working on the release notes for alpha 2, now
would be a good time.

In general, do we want the alpha 2 release notes as a separate section
above alpha 1, or merged with the alpha 1 notes thereby giving a
cumulative view of what happened since 8.4?

Re: alpha 2 release notes

От
Jeff Davis
Дата:
On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 17:35 +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> In general, do we want the alpha 2 release notes as a separate section
> above alpha 1, or merged with the alpha 1 notes thereby giving a
> cumulative view of what happened since 8.4?

Cumulative makes sense to me. Even if people are trying out all of the
alpha releases, they might have forgotten to try some of the features
from alpha1.

That being said, it's probably a good idea to highlight or mark the
features new to alpha2 somehow, perhaps with a "*".

Regards,Jeff Davis