Обсуждение: About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse

About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse

От
Pei He
Дата:
Hi,
I want to run two different versions of postgresql-8.2.5 under eclipse.

But, it requires me to change PGDATA and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to switch.

Moreover, to let eclipse know the changes, I need to modify .profile
under my home folder, and log out and log in. (I am using Ubuntu.)

Is there a way that I can debug two versions of postgresql without
closing eclipse?

Thanks
--
Pei

Re: About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse

От
Nicolas Barbier
Дата:
2010/8/24 Pei He <hepeimail@gmail.com>:

> I want to run two different versions of postgresql-8.2.5 under eclipse.
>
> But, it requires me to change PGDATA and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to switch.
>
> Moreover, to let eclipse know the changes, I need to modify .profile
> under my home folder, and log out and log in. (I am using Ubuntu.)
>
> Is there a way that I can debug two versions of postgresql without
> closing eclipse?

In the each run configuration, in the "Environment" tab, add those
environment variables, and given them values that correspond to the PG
version that corresponds to that run configuration.

Nicolas

Re: About debug two versions of postgresql in eclipse

От
Pei He
Дата:
Thanks, Nicolas.