Обсуждение: how to get tuple

how to get tuple

От
Rudyar
Дата:
Hello,

I'm new in postgreSQL programming. I try to print a tuple from
tupleTableSlot structure..
for example..

outerTupleSlot = ExecHashJoinOuterGetTuple(outerNode,                                                           node,
&hashvalue);

how to extract a tuple value?

there are any kind of documentation about that?

Regards.

Re: how to get tuple

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Rudyar <rudyar.cortes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new in postgreSQL programming. I try to print a tuple from
> tupleTableSlot structure..
> for example..
>
> outerTupleSlot = ExecHashJoinOuterGetTuple(outerNode,
>                                                           node,
> &hashvalue);
>
> how to extract a tuple value?
>
> there are any kind of documentation about that?

A quick grep suggests that the "debugtup" function might be about what
your're looking for.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: how to get tuple

От
Rudyar
Дата:
On 17/11/11 19:16, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Rudyar<rudyar.cortes@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new in postgreSQL programming. I try to print a tuple from
>> tupleTableSlot structure..
>> for example..
>>
>> outerTupleSlot = ExecHashJoinOuterGetTuple(outerNode,
>>                                                            node,
>> &hashvalue);
>>
>> how to extract a tuple value?
>>
>> there are any kind of documentation about that?
> A quick grep suggests that the "debugtup" function might be about what
> your're looking for.

Thanks!

--
Rudyar Cortés.
Estudiante de Ingeniería Civil Informática