Обсуждение: varlena.c hash_any() and hash_uint32() calls require DatumGetUInt32()

varlena.c hash_any() and hash_uint32() calls require DatumGetUInt32()

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
Attached patch adds DatumGetUInt32() around the hash_any() and
hash_uint32() calls within varlena.c. These should have been in the
original abbreviated keys commit. Mea culpa.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Вложения

Re: varlena.c hash_any() and hash_uint32() calls require DatumGetUInt32()

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> Attached patch adds DatumGetUInt32() around the hash_any() and
> hash_uint32() calls within varlena.c. These should have been in the
> original abbreviated keys commit. Mea culpa.

Committed.  Sorry for the delay; I'm still catching up from last week,
when I was at PGCONF.US.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company