Обсуждение: Cleanup double semicolons at the end of source lines

Cleanup double semicolons at the end of source lines

От
Petr Jelinek
Дата:
Hi,

While reading the code I noticed couple of double semicolons at the end
of lines so I searched for all of them and replaced them with single
ones. The resulting diff is attached.

Re: Cleanup double semicolons at the end of source lines

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 03/31/2015 05:25 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While reading the code I noticed couple of double semicolons at the end
> of lines so I searched for all of them and replaced them with single
> ones. The resulting diff is attached.

Thanks, fixed. I also backpatched this, to avoid spurious merge
conflicts in the future if the surrounding code needs to be modified.

- Heikki