Обсуждение: more-helpful-izing a debug message

more-helpful-izing a debug message

От
Marko Tiikkaja
Дата:
Hi,

One of the debug messages related to logical replication could be more
helpful than it currently is.  The attached patch reorders the two
operations to make it so.

Please consider patching and back-patching.

.m

Вложения

Re: more-helpful-izing a debug message

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:38 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
> One of the debug messages related to logical replication could be more
> helpful than it currently is.  The attached patch reorders the two
> operations to make it so.
>
> Please consider patching and back-patching.

Andres, this looks like a bug fix to me.  What do you think?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: more-helpful-izing a debug message

От
Andres Freund
Дата:
On 2015-08-04 16:38:58 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:38 AM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
> > One of the debug messages related to logical replication could be more
> > helpful than it currently is.  The attached patch reorders the two
> > operations to make it so.
> >
> > Please consider patching and back-patching.
>
> Andres, this looks like a bug fix to me.  What do you think?

Yes, definitely. Sorry for letting this fall by the wayside. Pushed.

Regards,

Andres