Обсуждение: Modernizing contrib/tablefunc

Modernizing contrib/tablefunc

От
David Fetter
Дата:
Folks,

While doing some research for the upcoming (UN)PIVOT proposal, I
noticed that there were some hairy and no-longer-needed bits in the
regression tests for tablefunc, which I have shaved off with the
attached patch.

What say?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Modernizing contrib/tablefunc

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 09/09/2015 03:03 PM, David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> While doing some research for the upcoming (UN)PIVOT proposal, I
> noticed that there were some hairy and no-longer-needed bits in the
> regression tests for tablefunc, which I have shaved off with the
> attached patch.
>
> What say?

Is the entire patch just eliminating '' by using dollar quoting? I'm not
against the idea, but it hardly seems worth the effort.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com