Обсуждение: How to set compatible property for a connection?

How to set compatible property for a connection?

От
"Bob Carpenter"
Дата:
I need to find out how to set the "compatible" property for a connection as
described in Section 5.6 "Storing Binary Data" in the PostgreSQL 7.3
Documentation. I want to revert the driver back to 7.1 functionality.

I've not been able to find any other discussion of the "compatible" property
in any of the PostgreSQL docs, including Rene Pijlman's page.

Thanks,

--BobC

Re: How to set compatible property for a connection?

От
Abel Muiño
Дата:
El lun, 13-01-2003 a las 04:04, Bob Carpenter escribió:
> I need to find out how to set the "compatible" property for a connection as
> described in Section 5.6 "Storing Binary Data" in the PostgreSQL 7.3
> Documentation. I want to revert the driver back to 7.1 functionality.

Just add the "?compatible=7.1" string to the end of the end of the
conection string used.

--
Abel Muiño Vizcaino