Обсуждение: ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets

ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets

От
"Robert John Shepherd"
Дата:
Anyone know how I can return results from multiple queries from just one
SQL statement with ADO in ASP?

eg. "select * from table 1; select * from table 2;"

I'm sure in the past I've tried rsRecords.NextRecordset() in-between but
got an error.

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
The UK's BIGGEST Online DVD Magazine
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk

For a copy of my Public PGP key, email: pgp@robertsworld.org.uk

Re: ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Robert John Shepherd wrote:

> Anyone know how I can return results from multiple queries from just one
> SQL statement with ADO in ASP?
>
> eg. "select * from table 1; select * from table 2;"
>
> I'm sure in the past I've tried rsRecords.NextRecordset() in-between but
> got an error.

Maybe the recent driver would return multiple results.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

Re: ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets

От
"Robert John Shepherd"
Дата:
> > Anyone know how I can return results from multiple queries from just
one
> > SQL statement with ADO in ASP?

> Maybe the recent driver would return multiple results.

Thanks Hiroshi, it does indeed now work using the latest driver.

Not sure if it offers any performance value yet however. ;)