Обсуждение: kerberized odbc for windows

kerberized odbc for windows

От
David Bear
Дата:
I am wondering if there is any kerberos support for the windows odbc driver?
Having this would put postgresql on equal footing with sql server with
respect to client side authentication.

We use Kerb for Windows to obtain tickets from multiple realms. Does a
kerberize odbc driver exist that can use the api's provided by kfw? What
other options exist?

David Bear
College of Public Programs at Arizona State University

Re: kerberized odbc for windows

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
David Bear wrote:
> I am wondering if there is any kerberos support for the windows odbc driver?
> Having this would put postgresql on equal footing with sql server with
> respect to client side authentication.
>
> We use Kerb for Windows to obtain tickets from multiple realms. Does a
> kerberize odbc driver exist that can use the api's provided by kfw? What
> other options exist?

Could you try the current driver with the SSLmode=allow option ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue