Обсуждение: ODBC refcursor resultset

ODBC refcursor resultset

От
Ravi Katkar

Hi List,

I am trying to execute a function which returns a Posgresql from ODBC client,

But my ODBC client could not able to recognize the Posgresql hence could not able to retrieve the result set.

I am working with Posgresql 8.4 version.

I have few questions.

Do ODBC – Posgresql supports refcursor?

Do we have user guide or document on ODBC guide .

Thanks,

Ravi Katkar

Re: ODBC refcursor resultset

От
Ravi Katkar

Hi List,

I am trying to execute a function which returns a refcursor  from ODBC client,

But my ODBC client could not able to recognize the refcursor  hence could not able to retrieve the resultset.

I am working with Posgresql 8.4 version.

Do ODBC – Posgresql supports refcursor?

Do we have user guide or document on ODBC guide which can help.

Thanks,

Ravi Katkar

ODBC refcursor resultset

От
Ravi Katkar

Hi List,

I am trying to execute a function which returns a refcursor from ODBC client,
But my ODBC client could not able to recognize the refcursor hence could not able to retrieve the resultset.
I am working with Posgresql 8.4 version.

Do ODBC - Posgresql supports refcursor?

Do we have user guide or document on ODBC guide which can help.

Thanks,
Ravi Katkar

Re: ODBC refcursor resultset

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Ravi Katkar wrote:

> Hi List,
>

> I am trying to execute a function which returns a refcursor from ODBC
> client,
> But my ODBC client could not able to recognize the refcursor hence could
> not able to retrieve the resultset.

How would you handle refcursor in your ODBC client program?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue