Обсуждение: 9.0 driver status

9.0 driver status

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

Will you release a separate driver for 9.0, or does 08.04.2000 work
against 9.0, too?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: 9.0 driver status

От
"Werner Kuhnle"
Дата:
Hi,

since I'm a PG newbie I can't answer your question.

But what I can say is :

I evaluated PG 9 RC which comes with ODBC 04.04.02 some weeks ago.
This version did not not work (at least on my installation).

Downloading ODBC driver 8.4.0202 at  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/inocchichichi/entrance/psqlodbc/
(psqlodbc30a.zip 8.4.0202) as recommended by Hiroshi Inoue solved my problem.

Regards

Werner