Обсуждение: warning fix

warning fix

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
This patch fixes the following warnings when compiling current CVS:

In file included from pg_dump.c:66:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
In file included from pg_backup_archiver.c:27:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
In file included from pg_backup_db.c:16:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
In file included from dumputils.c:16:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
In file included from pg_restore.c:44:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
In file included from pg_dumpall.c:28:
dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive

Cheers,

Neil

Re: warning fix

Дата:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> This patch fixes the following warnings when compiling current CVS:

> In file included from pg_dump.c:66:
> dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive

Applied.  Curious that I don't see that warning here, though ---
what compiler version are you using?

            regards, tom lane

Re: warning fix

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> > In file included from pg_dump.c:66:
> > dumputils.h:26:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
>
> Applied.  Curious that I don't see that warning here, though ---
> what compiler version are you using?

GCC 3.1.1

Cheers,

Neil