Обсуждение: Initial Review of Copy Command Patch

Initial Review of Copy Command Patch

От
mike g
Дата:
Hello,

I thought I would try and knock off the "count number of rows inserted
when using the Copy command" from the todo list.

The attached diff works for me on non-binary files using latest cvs

It seems though that I am making a redundant elog(INFO) call though.

If I run gmake check the Copy command does fail though....

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.  I was going to post
this on the Hackers list but I am still waiting to reply to the initial
confirmation email(over an hour ago).  I received the patch list
confirmation instantly.

Вложения

Re: Initial Review of Copy Command Patch

Дата:
mike g <mike@thegodshalls.com> writes:
> I thought I would try and knock off the "count number of rows inserted
> when using the Copy command" from the todo list.

I think what was envisioned was adding a field to the COPY command tag
returned at command completion.  Sending an INFO message seems way too
noisy...

            regards, tom lane