Обсуждение: client side syntax error position (v2)

client side syntax error position (v2)

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
Dear patchers,

Please find enclosed a new patch submission which take into account
comments by Tom Lane about version 1.

(1) the function is renamed as "localisation" does not mean what I meant.

(2) three dots "..." appear after and before the line when truncated.

However, I still put the line number that I found useful.

The new version validates for me against current cvs head.

Same comment as with version one, I don't know how to test the multi-byte
part.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

Вложения

Re: client side syntax error position (v2)

Дата:
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> Same comment as with version one, I don't know how to test the multi-byte
> part.

It should be fairly easy to test if you use UNICODE client encoding;
anything outside the 7-bit-ASCII set will be 2 or more bytes.

            regards, tom lane