Обсуждение: plpgsql, return can contains any expression

plpgsql, return can contains any expression

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
Hello,

this patch allow any expression in return statement and it does simply
casting from non type record into typed records. Allows same casting as
assign statement.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

>From: Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
>To: Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com>
>CC: tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us, neilc@samurai.com
>Subject: Re: near future plpgsql?
>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:25:18 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I had talk with Neil and I knew so Neil forgot on my patch
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-11/msg00045.php . I
>want
> > to resend this patch again, but this patch is in conflict with cancelled
> > "lookahead" patch. Can I work on it? My patch was sent before feature
> > frease. But I prefere apply it after "lookahead" patch.
> >
> > your recommendation?
>
>Yes, please send an updated version.  Sorry we forgot about it.  I try
>to keep patches around until someone does apply it, but didn't do that
>in this case.
>
>--
>   Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us
>   EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com
>
>   + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/

Вложения