Обсуждение: Fix for _outAgg()

Fix for _outAgg()

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
Attached is a patch which fixes an oversight in _outAgg(): the
"grpColIdx" and "grpOperators" fields of the Agg struct were not emitted
by _outAgg(). I don't see any good reason to omit this information.

Note that while the "grpOperators" field was added during the 8.3 devel
cycle, the "grpColIdx" field has been around since '02 (without outfuncs
support). So I can backpatch that portion of the patch to back branches
if anyone feels strongly.

-Neil

Вложения

Re: Fix for _outAgg()

Дата:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch which fixes an oversight in _outAgg(): the
> "grpColIdx" and "grpOperators" fields of the Agg struct were not emitted
> by _outAgg(). I don't see any good reason to omit this information.

Hmm, I think that must be my fault, but I'm not sure how it got by me
... I'm usually pretty careful about adding outfuncs support when I add
a node field.  Patch looks good, please apply.

> Note that while the "grpOperators" field was added during the 8.3 devel
> cycle, the "grpColIdx" field has been around since '02 (without outfuncs
> support). So I can backpatch that portion of the patch to back branches
> if anyone feels strongly.

Not worth backpatching --- the plan node output support is only of
interest to hard-core hackers, who'd be working on current sources.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Fix for _outAgg()

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
> Hmm, I think that must be my fault, but I'm not sure how it got by me
> ... I'm usually pretty careful about adding outfuncs support when I add
> a node field.  Patch looks good, please apply.

Applied to HEAD.

-Neil