Обсуждение: function not valid

function not valid

От
"Devi Munandar"
Дата:
hi..all

I've install postgresql 7.2.2 on redhat linux 8.0, i've tried connect
postgres pass through from client with php, but i got some problem with
argument ar function like this;

************************************
Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL 1: No
pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.1.1.0, user postgres, database pegawai in
/var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 94

Warning: pg_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link
resource in /var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 155

Warning: pg_numfields(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result
resource in /var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 384

Warning: pg_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result
resource in /var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 256

and  I think I need some postgresql function, so what can I do..?, if I need
to install this argument...how the way...?

Best Regards,

--devi munandar

Re: function not valid

От
Philipp Ottlinger
Дата:
Devi Munandar wrote:
> ************************************
1:

> Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL 1: No
> pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.1.1.0, user postgres, database pegawai in
> /var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 94
2:

> Warning: pg_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link
<snip>

> resource in /var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 155

2:
Did you compile PHP with postgresql-support ?

1:
Furthermore you need to start and create a database - please follow the
documentation of your postgresql package or see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

After having started the database you have to adjust your local
pg_hba.conf-File and restart the DB.
If this operation completed successfully try to add a dumyy user, which
you use in your php to connect to the DB.

Yours,
Philipp

--
Philipp Ottlinger
cS Computer & Systeme GmbH

12169 Berlin
Tel. +49-30-79748317
Fax  +49-30-7226748
E-Mail:ottlinger@computer-systeme.de

Re: function not valid

От
"David C. Brown"
Дата:
It seems you do not have PostgreSQL configured correctly.

This is the key.

Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL 1: No
pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.1.1.0, user postgres, database pegawai in
/var/www/html/pgclass/database.inc.php on line 94

It seems you need to edit your pg_hba.conf to allow 127.1.1.0 permission to connect.  Once you have it corrected you
shouldrestart PostgreSQL, then try again.   As for the other warnings,  you will get them once php fails to connect
becausethe failure caused the link resource (connection to the database) to be invalid.

Dave