Обсуждение: postgresql

postgresql

От
"Shaikh, Farid-Azhar H. (Bobby)"
Дата:
sir,

i hv problem,,, in insatlling php and postgresql,,

my web address http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

the error showing  :--- You have not compiled proper database support into your PHP installation.
i have copy phpmyadmin from postgresql.org to my local hot folder....

can u please tell me,, how should i fix my problem
thank

bobby

Re: postgresql

От
"David Busby"
Дата:
The PHP libraries need to have support for PostgreSQL compiled in.
PHP Manual: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
When you download and compile PHP you must enable the --enable-pgsql option
This will also require the PostgreSQL libraries and header files to be
present

/B

i hv problem,,, in insatlling php and postgresql,,

my web address http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

the error showing  :--- You have not compiled proper database support into
your PHP installation.
i have copy phpmyadmin from postgresql.org to my local hot folder....

can u please tell me,, how should i fix my problem
thank

bobby

Re: postgresql

От
Philip Olson
Дата:
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, David Busby wrote:

> The PHP libraries need to have support for PostgreSQL compiled in.
> PHP Manual: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
> When you download and compile PHP you must enable the --enable-pgsql option
> This will also require the PostgreSQL libraries and header files to be
> present

BTW, --enable-pgsql will not work nor will it show an error as
autoconfig ignores --enable-anythingbogus.  So be sure to follow
the above quoted manual page which shows --with-pgsql

Regards,
Philip