Обсуждение: Cross Compile to general PPC target from a Intel Based Linux mach ine

Cross Compile to general PPC target from a Intel Based Linux mach ine

От
"Christie Ngan"

What should I do to cross compile the 8.0.2 postgreSQL release using a Intel Base Linux Machine to a PowerPC Linux Binary. I've been trying to setup configuration using varies option but none of them seem to work...

Thanks
Christie

Re: Cross Compile to general PPC target from a Intel Based Linux mach ine

Дата:
"Christie Ngan" <cngan@nortel.com> writes:
> What should I do to cross compile the 8.0.2 postgreSQL release using a Intel
> Base Linux Machine to a PowerPC Linux Binary.

Cross compilation is not supported at the moment.  Do it on the target.

Or figure out how to fix the problems, and send us a patch ;-)

            regards, tom lane