Обсуждение: autoincrement key

autoincrement key

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:

Which syntax uses Postgres fro autoincrement key?
I've been looking for it in docs but unsuccesfully.
Thanx 4 reply.
|  ROSTISLAV MATL, student of Masaryk University - Faculty of Informatics     |
|  e-mail: xmatl@fi.muni.cz      WWW: http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xmatl/index.html |
|  favourite citations: "It's a strange world." # "Time to die."              |
|  tel: (05) 47 22 98 43                                                      |

RE: autoincrement key

От
"Jackson, DeJuan"
Дата:
> Which syntax uses Postgres fro autoincrement key?
> I've been looking for it in docs but unsuccesfully.
> Thanx 4 reply.

Check out CREATE SEQUENCE:
  man create_sequence
    or
  psql -d template1 -c '\h create sequence'