Обсуждение: RE: [SQL] Odd "problem", not sure if there is a solution ....

RE: [SQL] Odd "problem", not sure if there is a solution ....

От
"Jackson, DeJuan"
Дата:
It's possible, but not on the SQL end.  You'll have to do the work on the
display end.  If you're using PHP or Perl I'd be happy to give you a hand.
    -DEJ