Обсуждение: RE: [SQL] plpgsql error

RE: [SQL] plpgsql error

От
Michael J Davis
Дата:
Look in the docs for create language.  You need to execute a create language
command to tell postgres to recognize plpgsql.  I believe the library is
created as part of the install process.

Re: [SQL] plpgsql error

Дата:
Michael J Davis <michael.j.davis@tvguide.com> writes:
> Look in the docs for create language.  You need to execute a create language
> command to tell postgres to recognize plpgsql.  I believe the library is
> created as part of the install process.

plpgsql isn't installed into the system by default; you have to do the
appropriate incantation after installing and starting the base Postgres
system.  ISTR there is a shell script you should run to do all that's
needful --- look in the plpgsql docs and/or source files.
        regards, tom lane