Обсуждение: Book on SQL

Book on SQL

От
Daniel Lopez
Дата:
Hi,

I have read the Practical SQL book and would like now to improve my SQL
I am considering buying these two books:
Joe Celko's Sql for Smarties : Advanced Sql Programming (second edition, to
be published this month)
Joe Celko's Data & Databases : Concepts in Practice

I would like to hear if people have read these books (the previous edition in
the case of the first one) and if there are any other books that are "the
book" that everybody should have read. Additionally, advice on the path to
follow to improve my SQL skills (and pitfalls to avoid) greatly appreciated

Regards

Daniel

Re: [SQL] Book on SQL

От
José Soares
Дата:
I would like to reccomand: "A Guide to THE SQL STANDARD, Date/Darwen"

José