Обсуждение: Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

От
Alvar Freude
Дата:
Hi Security-Master,

tfsgw@clinicaldatacare.com wrote:

> When alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de sent e-mail to DANA.REED@CLINICALDATACARE.COM (1/255/1)
> The message was blocked by TFS Secure Messaging
> When alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de sent e-mail to DANA.REED@CLINICALDATACARE.COM (1/255/1)
> The message was blocked by TFS Secure Messaging

please check your security settings. I sent mail to Postgres Mailing
list, it seems that DANA.REED@CLINICALDATACARE.COM is subscibes there
but has no right to receive emails from everyone.

BTW: it seems to me that it makes no sense to use at the one hand
internet and at the other to block all. So, if you don't want internet,
make your internal Intranet ...

Ciao Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude  |  alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de
   Demo: http://www.online-demonstration.org/  |  Mach mit!

As of a few moments ago, Dana Reed is an ex-subscriber to pgsql-general.
Evidently he/she is about to be an ex-subscriber to pgsql-sql as well.

Most mailing list admins take a very dim view of mail software that
sends bounces to the original author of a mailing-list message, rather
than to the mailing list's errors address (the "envelope sender" in SMTP
parlance).  I don't run the pgsql lists myself, but on lists I do run,
bouncing to authors who can't do anything about it is grounds for
instant removal from the list.  I believe Marc feels the same.  If you
get bounces from third-party recipients of pgsql list messages, let Marc
know (scrappy@hub.org).  There's no point in bothering the rest of the
list with it, though --- Marc is the only one in a position to do
anything about it.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
oh, wait, you didn't want me to remove dana from all lists? :)  if
offensive on one, I figure its offensive on all ... saves time, no?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to representa tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

От
Alvar Freude
Дата:
Hi,

The Hermit Hacker schrieb:

> oh, wait, you didn't want me to remove dana from all lists? :)  if
> offensive on one, I figure its offensive on all ... saves time, no?

hmm, perhaps the admin of him give OK to receive mails in future ... ;-)

Ciao Alvar