Обсуждение: Date: the day before yesterday.

Date: the day before yesterday.

От
"Jason"
Дата:
I am trying to retrieve records generated in the passed two days and
encountered difficulties in dealing with the date in Oracle.
Here is the query I try to form:

select * from Table where InputDate>=[the day before yesterday]

I tried "sysdate-2", didn't work.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Jason

Re: the day before yesterday.

От
"Carl Karsten"
Дата:
I am not sure if this will work with Oracle.  I would like to know, so if
you could try out this test :
http://www.foxforum.com/showfullmessage.cfm?messageID=12382

If it does work, then you should be able to do this:

ldDby = date()-2
lnRet = sqlexec( h, "select * from Table where InputDate>=?ldDby" )

Carl Karsten

"Jason" <jzhu@dental.temple.edu> wrote in message
> I am trying to retrieve records generated in the passed two days and
> encountered difficulties in dealing with the date in Oracle.
> Here is the query I try to form:
>
> select * from Table where InputDate>=[the day before yesterday]
>
> I tried "sysdate-2", didn't work.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!
>
> Jason

Re: Date: the day before yesterday.

От
Jan Wieck
Jason wrote:
> I am trying to retrieve records generated in the passed two days and
> encountered difficulties in dealing with the date in Oracle.
> Here is the query I try to form:
>
> select * from Table where InputDate>=[the day before yesterday]
>
> I tried "sysdate-2", didn't work.
> Any suggestions?
   Try harder.

> Thanks!