Обсуждение: Abbr. for TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE?

Abbr. for TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

Is there a postgresql-accepted abbreviation for TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE?
I'm using that data type a lot, and it's getting kinda tedious to key in.

I know that TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE can be abbreviated "timestamptz".  Surely
there's an equivalent for WITHOUT?

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco

Re: Abbr. for TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE?

Дата:
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I know that TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE can be abbreviated "timestamptz".
> Surely there's an equivalent for WITHOUT?

As of 7.3, "timestamp" will be that abbreviation.  We're currently in
an interregnum as we move towards SQL-compliant interpretations of
these type names ...
        regards, tom lane