Обсуждение: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

PL/PGSQL EDITOR

От
"Eduardo"
Дата:
Do exists a PL/PGSQL editor?

Thanks.

Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

От
"Frankie Lam"
Дата:
You can try Crimson Editor, a free powerful editor.

http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

Regards Frankie

"Eduardo" <epalo@ono.com> wrote in message news:b2h2b0$uqd$1@news.hub.org...
> Do exists a PL/PGSQL editor?
>
> Thanks.

Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Eduardo,

> Do exists a PL/PGSQL editor?

Not that I know of.  We've talked about this for PGAccess, but nothing's come
of it because nobody has the motivation to code it, yet. PGAccess does have a
function editor, but it's rather limited.

I've been told that TOra (http://www.globecom.se/tora/) functions as a
PL/pgSQL editor if you have the Oracle PL/SQL libraries installed.  I haven't
tried this, myself.

I use KDE's Kate.

Good luck!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

От
Tomasz Myrta
Eduardo wrote:
> Do exists a PL/PGSQL editor?
>
> Thanks.
I use VIM with coloured syntax ;-) I had only to make little changes in
syntax configuration, because vim thinks whole function is a big comment.
Regards,
Tomasz Myrta

Re: PL/PGSQL EDITOR

От
"Tambet Matiisen"
Дата:
I use Editplus (http://www.editplus.com/) with PosgreSQL syntax highlighting
(ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/postgre.zip). I also define psql as external
tool in Editplus and use shortcut (Ctrl + 1) to send file to server.
 Tambet