Обсуждение: Re: hi i need to connect database from my system to another

Re: hi i need to connect database from my system to another

От
"Penchalaiah P."
Дата:
Hi

I am using windows xp operating system...
I want to know how to connect remote postgresql from my system.. I need
brief description from beginning..
Now I am using pg_HBF conf file to connect remote postgresql in that I
am giving host name , ip-address,mask and trust... but it is showing
error like

Could not connect to server: connection refused(0x0000274d\10061)
Is the server running on host 127.0.0.1 and accepting TCP\IP connection
on port 5432 ?

Regards
penchal