Обсуждение: Everyone connected with their mentors?

Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
SoC Students,

Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors and started planning how
to execute your SoC project?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
"Diogo Biazus"
Дата:
Yup, I'm starting my project. But I've lost contact with Simon after the first email, don't know if he's receiving my messages.

On 6/2/06, Josh Berkus < josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
SoC Students,

Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors and started planning how
to execute your SoC project?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Diogo Biazus - diogob@gmail.com
Móvel Consultoria
http://www.movelinfo.com.br
http://www.postgresql.org.br

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/2/06, Diogo Biazus <diogob@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup, I'm starting my project. But I've lost contact with Simon after the
> first email, don't know if he's receiving my messages.

Simon is taking this week off of work, so I'm not sure if he's
following his email.  If you need anything, I can try and help you
while he's away.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
"Diogo Biazus"
Дата:
Alright
the help I needed you already gave me :-)

thanks,

On 6/2/06, Jonah H. Harris <jonah.harris@gmail.com > wrote:
On 6/2/06, Diogo Biazus <diogob@gmail.com > wrote:
> Yup, I'm starting my project. But I've lost contact with Simon after the
> first email, don't know if he's receiving my messages.

Simon is taking this week off of work, so I'm not sure if he's
following his email.  If you need anything, I can try and help you
while he's away.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301
33 Wood Ave S, 2nd Floor            | jharris@enterprisedb.com
Iselin, New Jersey 08830            | http://www.enterprisedb.com/

--
Diogo Biazus - diogob@gmail.com
Móvel Consultoria
http://www.movelinfo.com.br
http://www.postgresql.org.br

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/2/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors
> and started planning how to execute your SoC project?

I have some work to do with Beth getting things underway, but Tzahi
has got his project on pgfoundry and into CVS... so that's on it's way
for me to start reviewing.

However, I still need to do some planning with both on dates,
milestones, and stuff.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301
33 Wood Ave S, 2nd Floor            | jharris@enterprisedb.com
Iselin, New Jersey 08830            | http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
"John Jawed"
Дата:
Yes.

On 6/2/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> SoC Students,
>
> Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors and started planning how
> to execute your SoC project?
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL @ Sun
> San Francisco

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
Joachim Wieland
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 12:25:13PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Have you all, by now, connected with your mentors and started planning how
> to execute your SoC project?

yes, everything's fine here.

Joachim

Re: Everyone connected with their mentors?

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 16:32 -0300, Diogo Biazus wrote:
> Yup, I'm starting my project. But I've lost contact with Simon after
> the first email, don't know if he's receiving my messages.

I took Thursday and Friday off work, but was contactable via the numbers
I'd given you, allowing for timezones.

If you find you can't get through to me again, contacting Jonah directly
is probably the best thing to do.

I'll contact you privately this evening.

--
  Simon Riggs