Обсуждение: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
All PostgreSQL mentors, the survey's are now online... please read the
information below and take care of this ASAP so I don't have to keep
buggin' ya :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LH <lhospo@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 27, 2006 8:47 PM
Subject: Mentor Surveys are now available
To: Summer Administrators 2006 <Summer-Administrators-2006@googlegroups.com>

Hello everyone,

You can complete your mid-term mentor surveys with the instructions as
detailed here:

http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Administrators-2006/browse_thread/thread/357d2d6a615372be

FYI, we have extended the deadline for completing the surveys to July
5th.

Best,
LH

Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301
33 Wood Ave S, 2nd Floor            | jharris@enterprisedb.com
Iselin, New Jersey 08830            | http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 03:09 schrieb Jonah H. Harris:
> All PostgreSQL mentors, the survey's are now online... please read the
> information below and take care of this ASAP so I don't have to keep
> buggin' ya :)
> http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Administrators-2006/browse_thread/thr
>ead/357d2d6a615372be

Could it be that I'm not allowed to enter that group? It seems that google
groups doesn't knwo my postgresql address and my google groups account (using
a different address) is not allowed to enter. It says it's by invitation
only.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/28/06, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Could it be that I'm not allowed to enter that group? It seems that google
> groups doesn't knwo my postgresql address and my google groups account (using
> a different address) is not allowed to enter. It says it's by invitation
> only.

Hmm... I don't know.  Did you try michael.meskes@gmx.net, that's what
Google lists as your mentor email.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301
33 Wood Ave S, 2nd Floor            | jharris@enterprisedb.com
Iselin, New Jersey 08830            | http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 15:19 schrieb Jonah H. Harris:
> On 6/28/06, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> > Could it be that I'm not allowed to enter that group? It seems that
> > google groups doesn't knwo my postgresql address and my google groups
> > account (using a different address) is not allowed to enter. It says it's
> > by invitation only.
>
> Hmm... I don't know.  Did you try michael.meskes@gmx.net, that's what
> Google lists as your mentor email.

Yes, that's the one I tried.

I'm gonna ask google.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/28/06, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> I'm gonna ask google.

Sounds like a plan.  Are you subscribed to the Google
Summer-Admins-2006 mailing list?

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301
33 Wood Ave S, 2nd Floor            | jharris@enterprisedb.com
Iselin, New Jersey 08830            | http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
Am Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006 16:40 schrieb Jonah H. Harris:
> On 6/28/06, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
> > I'm gonna ask google.
>
> Sounds like a plan.  Are you subscribed to the Google
> Summer-Admins-2006 mailing list?

No, maybe that's the reason...

Well at least I didn't subscribe there.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Jonah,

> Sounds like a plan.  Are you subscribed to the Google
> Summer-Admins-2006 mailing list?

The rest of the mentors are NOT admins, and aren't entitled to that
list.  You need to just give them a link directly to the survey.

---Josh Berkus

Re: Fwd: Mentor Surveys are now available

От
"Jonah H. Harris"
Дата:
On 6/28/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> You need to just give them a link directly to the survey.

For the survey itself, go to:

http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

If you need any additional information about filling in the survey and
cannot access the SoC FAQ, write me privately and I'll get you the
info.