Обсуждение: ToDo List

ToDo List

От
Shiv
Дата:
Hey guys,
 Let me introduce myself. My name is Shiv and I am a computer science student at the National University of Singapore. I have been slowly getting interested in PostgreSQL after getting introduced to it in a class.
 I really look forward to getting an opportunity to work more closely with the PostgreSQL community to contribute to the project.
 I had a question though, the GSoC wiki suggests projects and one of the paragraphs read "..TODO Items: A number of the items on our TODO list have been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to the PostgreSQL code..... You can find these items on the TODO list, they will be marked with an [E]."
 I am unable to find the list with the adjoining marker, I found this page : http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php
 Should I be looking at a different page?
 Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Shiv

Re: ToDo List

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 03/22/2011 08:50 AM, Shiv wrote:
> Hey guys,
>  Let me introduce myself. My name is Shiv and I am a computer science
> student at the National University of Singapore. I have been slowly
> getting interested in PostgreSQL after getting introduced to it in a
> class.
>  I really look forward to getting an opportunity to work more closely
> with the PostgreSQL community to contribute to the project.
>  I had a question though, the GSoC wiki suggests projects and one of
> the paragraphs read "..TODO Items: A number of the items on our TODO
> list have been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to
> the PostgreSQL code..... You can find these items on the TODO list,
> they will be marked with an [E]."
>  I am unable to find the list with the adjoining marker, I found this
> page : http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php
>  Should I be looking at a different page?
>  Thanks for your help!

Look here: <http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo>

cheers

andrew

Re: ToDo List

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Le 22/03/2011 13:50, Shiv a écrit :
> [...]
>  Let me introduce myself. My name is Shiv and I am a computer science
> student at the National University of Singapore. I have been slowly getting
> interested in PostgreSQL after getting introduced to it in a class.
>  I really look forward to getting an opportunity to work more closely with
> the PostgreSQL community to contribute to the project.
>  I had a question though, the GSoC wiki suggests projects and one of the
> paragraphs read "..TODO Items: A number of the items on our TODO list have
> been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to the PostgreSQL
> code..... You can find these items on the TODO list, they will be marked
> with an [E]."
>  I am unable to find the list with the adjoining marker, I found this page
> : http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php

This list is the pgAdmin TODO list. We would love to get some help, but
I think you're actually looking for http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo .

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: ToDo List

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Shiv's message of mar mar 22 09:50:28 -0300 2011:
> Hey guys,
>  Let me introduce myself. My name is Shiv and I am a computer science
> student at the National University of Singapore. I have been slowly getting
> interested in PostgreSQL after getting introduced to it in a class.
>  I really look forward to getting an opportunity to work more closely with
> the PostgreSQL community to contribute to the project.
>  I had a question though, the GSoC wiki suggests projects and one of the
> paragraphs read "..TODO Items: A number of the items on our TODO list have
> been marked as good projects for beginners who are new to the PostgreSQL
> code..... You can find these items on the TODO list, they will be marked
> with an [E]."
>  I am unable to find the list with the adjoining marker, I found this page

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

Re: ToDo List

От
Shiv
Дата:
Thank you all for your quick replies. Knew something was wrong!
Regards,
Shiv