Обсуждение: GSoC proposal

GSoC proposal

От
Aakash Goel
Дата:
Hello,

I want to run my gsoc proposal by someone from the postgres team before submitting.

Any idea where to mail?

Thanks,
Aakash

Re: GSoC proposal

От
Pavel Golub
Дата:
Hello, Aakash.

pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org> is good place to start.

--
With best wishes,
 Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

Re: GSoC proposal

От
Greg Smith
Дата:
On 04/03/2012 01:14 AM, Aakash Goel wrote:
> I want to run my gsoc proposal by someone from the postgres team
> before submitting.
>
> Any idea where to mail?

That's one thing you might use this list for.  The main developer
mailing list at pgsql-hackers is very high traffic and not always the
best place for someone new to get suggestions.  This one only has people
who have said they're interested in helping students out.